How two or more cars impact each other typically has a considerable effect on the resulting injuries and says a lot about who may be at fault for the accident. No matter how your vehicle was damaged and the injuries you sustained, you need to consult right away with someone who can help you.
The Los Angeles car accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Jacob Emrani have handled countless car accident cases. We know exactly what goes into filing a claim for compensation and, more importantly, how to win such cases. With millions of dollars recovered over the years for our clients, you can trust that we know what it takes to recover the financial damages you deserve when you are wrongfully injured. In and out of court, we protect our clients’ rights.
Proven and Aggressive Los Angeles Injury Attorneys
No matter the type of car accident you are harmed it, taking a picture of your vehicle and any others involved immediately afterwards can be a big help to your case. Photos can be entered as evidence of another person’s liability, so take as many pictures as you can.
Common types of car accidents include:
- Head-on collisions—when a pair of cars impact at their front ends, this can easily result in head and neck trauma for both parties. Usually, one of the drivers was distracted and drifted into oncoming traffic.
- Side-impact collisions—also known as T-bone accidents, these take place when one vehicle strikes another car on the side at something resembling a 90-degree angle. These accidents are common at intersections, often when one driver fails to stop. Such accidents can directly impact the driver’s side of the vehicle, leaving them severely injured.
- Rear-impact collisions—when drivers become distracted or are simply following to close to the car in front of them, they can cause an accident when forced to stop suddenly. No matter why the driver following behind you struck your vehicle, legally they will almost always be held liable for the accident.
- Rollovers—when high speeds are involved as on a freeway and a driver makes even the smallest of mistakes, the momentum can cause one or both vehicles involved to roll onto its side or roof. Such injuries, given the force of the impact, can be fatal.
- Multi-car collisions—also known as pileups, these are more common on freeways, involving several automobiles. Fatalities are common—even fires can occur. Many variables are involved in such accidents, making speaking with a Los Angeles personal injury attorney in the immediate aftermath of paramount importance.
In an accident? Keep calm & call Jacob
You need to call our firm right away to learn what you should do after being in any type of car accident to protect your right to file a claim for compensation. Do not admit to any fault after the accident, and do not speak with any other driver’s insurance company. Whatever you say can be used to later invalidate your claim.
At the Law Offices of Jacob Emrani, we understand the panic and anxiety that comes in the wake of a car accident. Rest assured, we can help. Take a breath and give us a call to learn what to do next. We’ve helped accident victims before, and we can do the same for you.
Call today and schedule your free case evaluation—(888) 952-2952!