If I was injured in an accident, who will pay for my loss of earnings?

If you’ve been involved in an accident and you’ve been injured to the point where you lose time from work, or what we call “los off earnings,” you have the right to claim for the insurance company of the other party to compensate you for your loss of earnings.

Loss of earnings, however, have to be proved: you have to be able to prove to the insurance company the exact time and the reason why you were out of work for as long as you were. That usually is accompanied by a physician who actually takes you off work because you are not physically able to work. Again, those are things that you should not be handling by yourself.   It’s well to be represented by an attorney so that your attorney can get the right documentation on behalf of you and your claim and represent that for you to the insurance company.

Find Out How Much $$$ Your Case is Worth In Minutes!

Use Our Free Case Evaluator:

By submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages at the phone number and email provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply REMOVE or STOP to unsubscribe. Msg & data rates may apply. View ourPrivacy Policy