Free Advice Here: The Benefits of a Complementary Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney
Our Personal Injury Firm Stands with You
The Law Offices of Jacob Emrani is proud to offer free consultation to those who have recently been seriously injured and have questions. Attorney Emrani has assisted countless injured clients who have come to him with numerous questions, some of which you may also be wrestling with at this time.
Such questions include:
Do I have a case?
What do I do now?
How long until I can get my expenses covered and move on with my life?
Will I need to go to court?
These are perfectly natural concerns. Thankfully, during a free consultation, you can get answers to your questions surrounding your accident or injury.
What can I expect during a free case evaluation?
After speaking with the firm over the phone briefly and answering some basic questions about your case, we can set up a time that works for you to come and meet with us.
A few things will likely happen during your consultation with our firm:
- A face-to-face with Jacob Emrani—you will meet with Attorney Jacob Emrani. This will allow you time to decide if you feel he and our firm are a good fit for you and your case.
- A review of your case—here you will be asked to share with us your major concerns related to your injury and we can answer as best as we can.
- A discussion on how we can help—after giving you answers, we can then go over with you how The Law Offices of Jacob Emrani can offer our services in order to press your legal right to file an injury claim for compensation.
Finally, you will be informed as to how retaining our services would work and how our fee system operates.
What should I bring to my free case evaluation?
It can greatly help us determine the viability of your case and how much you could stand to recover in a suit by brining a few items to your free consultation:
- A copy of a police report
- Documentation and receipts related to your medical treatment
- Any sworn statements made by witnesses to the accident
- Pictures of the accident scene, your injuries, and property damage you have sustained
Do NOT bring any witnesses to the accident, which can take time better spent one-on-one with the attorney.
Call our office or fill out a contact form today to get in touch with The Law Offices of Jacob Emrani and set up your no-cost evaluation!