I was involved in a car accident and
I can’t afford to see a Doctor. What can I do?

If you’ve been involved in an accident, and you have no health insurance or can’t afford to see a doctor, you have options. There are doctors who are willing to see you on a lien, meaning that you will not pay up front from your pocket, however those doctors are willing to wait and get paid at the end of your case. The caveat here is you have to be represented by an attorney so that that doctor feels confident that they will get paid at the end of the accident.

In our case, when we represent a client who doesn’t have money or health insurance to see a doctor, we help find them doctors who are willing to work on a lien. That way, our clients get an opportunity in order to have the best medical care, heal through this tough process, and allow us to continue to fight the insurance companies and do what’s right for them.

Find out how much your case is worth

YYYY dot MM dot DD
Was the accident/injury your fault?
Did the injury require hospitalization, surgery or missed work?
Check which injuries you have:
Custom Checkbox


Find Out How Much Your Case is Worth?

Contact the Law
Offices of
Jacob Emrani

In many instances, personal injury cases are about much more than just taking care of your medical costs.

While the often overwhelming costs of receiving medical care and treatment that could be ongoing, long-term or even permanent for your physical injuries are certainly a part of cases like these, your Los Angeles personal injury attorney can also assist you in seeking compensation for injuries that extend to emotional hardship, damage to your personal property and financial coverage.

If you would like to discuss your own personal injury case with a passionate, knowledgeable personal injury lawyer in Los Angeles, we invite you to contact the Law Offices of Jacob Emrani today to schedule a free evaluation of your case. If it is more convenient, one of our dedicated team members can come directly to you.

We get results for our clients


Auto Accident

An auto accident is a collision between two or more vehicles on the road, which can result in property damage, personal injury, or death.


Truck Accident

A truck accident refers to an incident involving a large commercial truck or 18-wheeler, which can result in significant damage and serious injuries due to the size and weight of the truck.


Pedestrian Accident

A pedestrian accident is an incident where a person walking on foot is hit by a vehicle, which can result in serious injuries or death due to the vulnerability of pedestrians.


Medical Malpractice

Medical malpractice refers to a failure by a medical professional to follow accepted standards of care, which can result in harm to a patient, including errors in diagnosis, treatment, or aftercare.

southern california


714 W. Olympic Blvd.
Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90015